1. Reviewed by Rebecca Freeman Field (Sociolinguist, educator and Director of the Language Education Division of Caslon Publishing, Philadelphia.). Springer Science+Business Media, Lang Policy (2008) 7:293-295 (in English). Version pdf - Multilingual Matters - Series: Linguistic Diversity and Language Rights
2. Reviewed by John Maher, in International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism, Volume 11, Issue 5, September 2008, xx-xx. Version pdf
1. Reviewed by David Shea (Keio University, Japan). JALT Journal 2001, 163-165. (in English).
2. Reviewed by Francisco Gomes de Matos (Federal University of Pernambuco, Recife,Brazil). International Journal for Language and Documentation xx (in English).
3. Reviewed by Robert N.St.Clair (University of Louisville, USA). Language Problems & Language Planning 25:1, 2001: 99-103 (in English).
4. Reviewed by Rakesh Bhanot (Coventry University, UK). Imperium Vol II, Autumn 2001, ISSN 1473 219X, http://diffie.luton.ac.uk/imperium/0pages/20007.html (in English).
5. Reviewed by Ayo Bamgbose (University of Ibadan, Nigeria). Language in Society, 30(2001): 639-643 (in English).
6. Reviewed by Terry A. Osborn (University of Connecticut, USA). Educational Studies 32:4, Winter 2001, 491-494.
7. Reviewed by Carmen Pinilla Padilla (xx). TESL-EJ. Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language 5:4, March 2002. http://www-writing.berkeley.edu/TESL-EJ/ej20/r10.html (in English).
8. Reviewed by Ronald L. Jackson II (Pennsylvania State University). Journal of Language and Social Psychology 21:1, March 2002, 86-90 (in English).
9. Reviewed by Sharon Harvey (Auckland University of Technology). Review article [of Canaragajah 1999, Phillipson 2000, Pennycook 2001] "Critical perspectives on language(s)". Journal of Sociolinguistics 7/2, 2003: 246-259.
1. Reviewed by Kathleen Tacelosky (William Jewell College, USA).LINGUIST List. Book Discussion Forum. Vol-11-1415, 25 Jun 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875. (in English). (http://linguistlist.org/; http://www.emich.edu/~linguist/issues/11/11-1415.html; http://www.emich.edu/~linguist/issues/indices/Review2000r.html).
2. Reviewed by Solveig Czeskleba-Dupont, Solveig (in Danish). Kulturforstĺelse, samfundsbillede og natursyn. (Understanding of culture, image of society, and view of nature). Geo-nyt 42, September 2000, 38-40. (in Danish).
3. Reviewed by Liu Haitao (China; firstname.lastname@example.org). 'Linguistic genocide in education' - librego de Tove Skutnabb-Kangas. Informilo por interlingvistoj. Eldonata de Centro de Esploro kaj Dokumentado pri la monda lingvo-problemo (CED), 35:4, 2000, 2-9. (in Esperanto). Version pdf - The Esperantic Studies Foundation, Archive of "Informilo por Interlingvistoj" .
4. Reviewed by Francisco Gomes de Matos (University of Recife, Brazil). International Journal for Language Documentation, June 2000, 33-34. (in English).
5. Reviewed by Colin Baker (University of Wales, Bangor, UK. Journal of Sociolinguistics, 5:2, May 2001, 279-283. (in English).
6. Reviewed by Bert Cornillie (University of Leuven, Belgium). Linguistic Diversity as a Categorical Imperative. Review article on Tove Skutnabb-Kangas Linguistic genocide in education – or worldwide diversity and human rights? Orbis, Bulletin international de documentation linguistique, xx. 2001 (in English). (http://fuzzy.arts.kuleuven.ac.be/ling/led/abap/bertc/skutnabb-kangas.htm); (http://fuzzy.arts.kuleuven.ac.be/ling/led/abap/bco.htm
7. Reviewed by Kristiina Koivunen. "Kuolevatko pienet kielet vai tapetaanko ne?" (Do small languages die or are they killed?). Monitori. Maahanmuuttoasioiden ammattilehti 1, 2001, 3. (in Finnish).
8. Reviewed by Nigel Birch (Nigel.Birch@epsrc.ac.uk), Ogmios. Newsletter of Foundation for Endangered Languages 2.5 (#17), 2001: 22 (in English).
9. Reviewed by Stephen May (University of Waikato, New Zealand). Sociolinguistica 15, 2001, 128-133. (in English).
10.Reviewed by Mark Diachkov (Moscow, Russia). Движемся ли мы к единому мировому языку? Право Эащитник [Pravo zatchitnik], 1-2002, 105-109. See the publisher's website: Human Rights Publishers http://www.hrpublisher.org (in Russian).
11. Reviewed by Andrea Máthé. Educatio. Quarterly review of social sciences, focused on education. Volume 9, no 4, 2000, 854-856 (in Hungarian).
12. Reviewed by Jan Blommaert, Applied Linguistics 22:4, 2001, 539-542. (in English).
13. Reviewed by Constanze Schellhaas, International Network Education for Democracy, Human Rights and Tolerance. Podium 1, 2001 (http://www.tolerance-net.org/podium/podium047,html)
14. Reviewed by Ali Eminov, Wayne State College (email@example.com), Language. Journal of the Linguistic Society of America, 77 (2), 421- (In English).
15. Reviewed by David Johnson (Kennesaw State University, Georgia, USA), TESOL Quarterly 35 (2), Summer 2001, 345-346 (in English).
16. Reviewed by Erik Jacobson. Applied Psycholinguistics, 22:3, 2001, 473-xx.
17. Reviewed by Tariq Rahman (Linguistics & South Asian Studies, National Institute of Pakistan Studies, Quaid-I-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan). Language and Power. Dawn, Books & Authors, Reviews (English), April 7 2002, p. 11 (in English).
18. Reviewed by Jouko Lindstedt (Slavonic and Baltic Department, University of Helsinki). Perusteos kielellisistä ihmisoikeuksista. Virittäjä 3/2002, pp. 464–470. (in Finnish).
19. Reviewed by Pirkko Carpenter (Romaninuoret kouluun, ammattin ja töihin-projekti / Project Roma youth to school, occupation and work, Finland). "Eri sarjoissa" ("In different leagues/division"). Kaleva, 14 February 2002, p. xx (in Finnish).
20. Reviewed by Leena Huss (Uppsala universitet, Multietniskt centrum), Multiethnica 28, 2002, 25-26 (in Swedish) (www.multietn.uu.se).
21. Reviewed by Andrea Chiti-Batelli. In L'Esperanto, Rome, 2000: 8 (in Italian).
22. Reviewed by Andrea Chiti-Batelli. In Europa Bulteno, Rome, 2000: 9 (in Esperanto).
23. Reviewed by John C. Maher (International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan). In Current Issues in Language Planning 2:2 & 3, 2001, 286-291 (in English).
24. Reviewed by William J. Poser (University of Philadelphia). "A brilliant and badly needed polemic". December 16 2001, Customer Review. http://www.amazon.com/.
25. Reviewed by Lara J.Handsfield (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign). Harvard Educational Review Vol. 72 No 4, Winter 2002, 542-560 (in English).
26. Reviewed by Mark B. Diachkov (Moscow, Russia). "Coxpaнить paзнooбpaзиe яэьIков и культур - насущная задача современноґо общества". Ветник БАЕ 3, 2002: 27-30 (in Russian).
27. Reviewed by Mary Elizabeth Curran (Rutgers University). In Journal of Language, Identity and Education 1:4, 329-333 (in English).
28. Reviewed by Sara Fürstenau (Universität Hamburg). Review essay "Language and Power: demands on education. European Educational Research Journal 1:3, 2002, 604614 (in English).
29. Reviewed by Naz Rassool, University of Reading, UK, 2004, "Talking Back: Peripheral Peoples, Fractured Identities and Marginalized Language Discourses in Education", Review Essay, in Language and Education pp. 15. (in English).
2. Reviewed by Angela Bartens (Iberoromance Philology, University of Helsinki, Finland). LINGUIST List, Book Discussion Forum. Vol-11-2075, 29 Sep 2000. ISSN: 1068-4875 http://linguistlist.org/. (in English)
3. Reviewed by Zhidas Daskalovski (St.Antony’s College, Oxford). Balkan Academic Book Review 16/2000. (Home: http://www.seep.ceu.hu/balkans/. (in English)
4. Reviewed by Juliet Langman (University of Texas, San Antonio), International Journal of the Sociology of Language 154: 'Revisiting the Mother-Tongue Question in Language Policy, Planning and Politics', eds. Thomas Ricento & Terrence Wiley, 102-106. (in English)
5. Reviewed by Rita Sebestyén. In: Modern Nyelvoktatás (a quarterly edited by György Szépe), Vol. 6, No.
4(2000): 81-82. (in Hungarian).
6. Reviewed by Michael Clyne (University of Melbourne, Australia). In Journal of Sociolinguistics 5:1, February 2001, 120-123 (in English).
7. Reviewed by Verena Krausneker (University of Vienna, Austria). In Language Policy, 1:3, 2002, 283-285 (in English).
8. Reviewed by Ayo Bamgbose (University of Ibadan, Nigeria). In Language in Society, 30, 2001, 639-643 (in English).
9. Reviewed by Daniel O. Jackson (University of Pennsylvania). In Language, 77:3, 2001, 640-641 (in English).
10. Reviewed by Isabelle Kreindler (University of Haifa). Slavic Review. American Quarterly of Russian, Eurasian and East European Studies. vol. 60[2001, 827-828 (in English).
11. Reviewed by Carmen Pinilla Padilla. In TESL-EJ (Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language) 5:4, March 2002 (ISSN 1072-4303) http://www-writing.berkeley.edu/TESL-EJ/ej20/r10.html (in English).
12. Reviewed by Ronald L. Jackson II (xx). In Journal of Language and Social Psychology, March 2002, xx (in English).